AOI HOTEL KYOTO
AOI HOTEL KYOTO 201
The antique folding screen in this room will let you feel the grace of Kyoto.
The bright and spacious room has a fascinating arrangement of modern Cassina designer furniture and antiques.
It also offers a traditional Japanese-style tatami mat section in which you can relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
The big dining table gives you the opportunity to enjoy our catering service or any other special meal inside of the room. On the terrace you can have a nice cup of tea while enjoying the beautiful panoramic view on Higashiyama Mountain and the scenery of Kamogawa river, or enjoy a cup of Sake while looking at the moon and the night sky.
There is no doubt that in this room, one can enjoy the city of Kyoto in their own way.
AOI HOTEL KYOTO
2F 201 Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 4 guest(s)
- Tatami area, Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, River view terrace
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- TV, BOSE (CD, iPod connector), Air conditioner, Humidifier, Washing and drying machine, DVD player, handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee maker, Coffee, Sencha(tea), Hojicha(tea), water
- Bath towel, Face towel, Pajamas, Negative ion dryer, Scale
- Tamanohada soap (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap), Soap, Toothbrush, Razor, Cotton / Cotton swab, Shower cap, Slippers
- Free rental
- Trouser presser, Iron, IH
- Extra charge. Please inquire details.
※ As of September 2015 ※ The contents may be changed without notice. Please contact us for details.
Hotel & Resorts
The Hotel’s surroundings - Kamogawa river
It is no exaggeration to state that the scenery of the Kamogawa river from Aoi Hotel Kyoto is like a special seat view that even the local townspeople hardly get the chance to enjoy.
There are many Japanese-style restaurants close to the river banks of Kamogawa river, which will built and open up their terraces near the river in summer, but these are never taller than two story buildings.
The time you can spend in these restaurants is also limited; however, at Aoi Hotel Kyoto the guests have this special view all to themselves and can enjoy it as much as they want and whenever they want.