AOI HOTEL KYOTO
AOI HOTEL KYOTO 301
Taste an authentic Japanese atmosphere in the spirit of the traditional Sukiya-style architecture.
This room gracefully displays one of the most traditional Japanese architecture styles – the Sukiya-style. Originated in the Azuchi-Momoyama period, this kind of architecture is based on tea house aesthetics and is characterized by the use of natural materials, which have been carefully inspected and selected in advance.
Introduced by masters of tea ceremony, who disliked the contemporary tendency of pompous, over-formal designs and lavish decorations, it is focused on creating a simple, yet refined and sophisticated atmosphere.
Nowadays being an exclusive architecture style requiring high skills, the tatami section of this room was designed and built by the renowned Nakamura Sotoji building family business, which has been in charge of building many famous Sukiya-style rooms in Kyoto.
Enjoy the delightful and beautiful atmosphere and craftsmanship of the traditional Sukiya-style architecture to your heart’s content.
AOI HOTEL KYOTO
3F 301 Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 4 guest(s)
- Tatami area, Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, River view terrace
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- TV, BOSE (CD, iPod connector), Air conditioner, Humidifier, Washing and drying machine, DVD player, handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee maker, Coffee, Sencha(tea), Hojicha(tea), water
- Bath towel, Face towel, Pajamas, Negative ion dryer, Scale
- Tamanohada soap (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap), Soap, Toothbrush, Razor, Cotton / Cotton swab, Shower cap, Slippers
- Free rental
- Trouser presser, Iron, IH
- Extra charge. Please inquire details.
※ Room No. 301 only refrains from using children under 10 years old.
※ As of February 2015 ※ The contents may be changed without notice. Please contact us for details.
Hotel & Resorts
The Hotel’s surroundings - Kamogawa river
It is no exaggeration to state that the scenery of the Kamogawa river from Aoi Hotel Kyoto is like a special seat view that even the local townspeople hardly get the chance to enjoy.
There are many Japanese-style restaurants close to the river banks of Kamogawa river, which will built and open up their terraces near the river in summer, but these are never taller than two story buildings.
The time you can spend in these restaurants is also limited; however, at Aoi Hotel Kyoto the guests have this special view all to themselves and can enjoy it as much as they want and whenever they want.