AOI HOTEL KYOTO
AOI HOTEL KYOTO 402
The famous Ukiyo-e painting in this room provides it with a stylish library feeling.
Facing the Takasegawa river, this conveniently sized room will make you feel as if being in your own personal library. The big writing table inside of this room is perfect for writing or reading a book. Its location, being around a two minutes’ walk away from Kawaramachi station and the Takashimaya department store, is also highly convenient. Having many stylish restaurants nearby, you can choose to enjoy dinner either outside or inside of your room. The possibilities are endless.
AOI HOTEL KYOTO
4F 402 Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 2 guest(s)
- Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- TV, BOSE (CD, iPod connector), Air conditioner, Humidifier, Washing and drying machine, handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee maker, Coffee, Sencha (tea), Hojicha (tea), Water
- Bath towel, Face towel, Pajamas, Negative ion dryer, Scale
- Tamanohada soap (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap), Soap, Toothbrush, Razor, Cotton / Cotton swab, Shower cap, Slippers
- Free rental
- Trouser presser, Iron, IH
- Extra charge.
Please inquire details.
※ As of February 2015 ※ The contents may be changed without notice. Please contact us for details.
Hotel & Resorts
The Hotel’s surroundings - Kiyamachi Street
Aoi Hotel Kyoto is facing the Kiyamachi street, located between the Kamogawa and the Takasegawa river.
In spring, there is no better place than in front of the windows of Room 402 and 403 to enjoy the full beauty of Sakura, since the Kiyamachi street is aligned with more than dozens of cherry blossom trees.
Watching the coming and passing of the people on the street while enjoying a cup of tea might also be an enjoyable pastime.