AOI STAY KYOTO
Looking for your hideout
through the alley
along the stream.
Aoi Manjuji-bashi, a house was built with an aim to be a modern Machiya about a hundred years ago, nowadays, you can still see it in the exceptional wooden doorframes and the front door.
This house lies at a small, narrow pathway by a river and the atmosphere almost revokes associations with Venice.
Watch ducks and herons in search of food through the large window on the second floor, listen to your favorite music and forget about time.
AOI MANJUJI-BASHI Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 4 guest(s)
- Living room, Japanese room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Japanese room, Bathroom
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- Slippers, Air conditioner, Heater, Radiant in-floor heating, Humidifier, BOSE (CD, iPod connector) , handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Electric Kettle, Microwave, Coffee maker, Tableware and cutlery, Japanese tea, coffee, water
- Toilet seats with a warm-water shower, Hair dryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap, Toothbrush, Tooth paste, Razor, Towels
Hotel & Resorts
The Hotel’s surroundings - Around Manjuji bridge
The area is surrounded by clouds of romantic cherry blossoms, making it one of the best spots to see the weeping cherry trees.
In the evening, you can top off your evening with a stroll through the alleyways where Machiya stand door by door and feel the atmosphere of old Kyoto.