AOI STAY KYOTO
Experience the romantic
feeling of Kyoto
by Takasegawa river side
Viewing through the large window, a breathtaking view of Takase River seamed by rows of cherry trees is revealed.
In spring, when a variety of different flowers and the trees are in full bloom, you can enjoy a unique and formidable view which cannot be found anywhere else in Kyoto.
If you are tired of wandering outside all day long, then how about just staying in the house, watching movies, listening to touching music or reading your favorite book while listening to the flow of the river, which may be the best way to recover from everyday life's stresses.
AOI TAKASEGAWA Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 4 guest(s)
- Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Japanese room, Bathroom
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- Slippers, Air conditioner, Heater, Radiant in-floor heating (1F,) Humidifier, BOSE (CD iPod connector,) DVD player, handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Electric Kettle, Microwave, Coffee maker, Tableware and cutlery, Japanese tea, coffee, water
- Toilet seats with a warm-water shower, Hair dryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap, Toothbrush, Tooth paste, Razor, Towels
Hotel & Resorts
The Hotel’s surroundings - Around the Takasegawa
There are many popular and local restaurants on Nishi Kiyamachi Street, and Aoi Takasegawa is located on the street. One of the main streets Kawaramachi Street is a minute away, and Takashimaya Department Store is 2 minutes away. Shijo Street is 3 minutes away, so it is also very convenient to take a train and subway.