AOI STAY KYOTO
a message from the season delivered by the breeze upon the river,
in a house standing by Takasegawa river
From the glass sliding doors of the open living room facing the east, a wonderful scenery will open up before your eyes.
The blossoms of the cherry trees in spring and the flocks of ducks swimming with their ducklings on the Takasegawa river in summer will delight your heart, while the red leaves in autumn and a wondrous white world in winter will make you feel at ease.
Your culinary wishes will also be taken care of: on Kiyamachi street, which is just on the other side of the Takasegawa river, many shops serving food and drinks line up one after another.
From well-established traditional Japanese restaurants to quaint little bars, there is something here for everyone`s taste.
And if you wish to see the famous Geisha districts of Gion and Miyagawa-cho, they are only a few minutes away.
AOI BUKKOJI-BASHI Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 5 guest(s)
- Japanese room, Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Japanese room, Bedroom, Restroom
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- Slippers, Air conditioner, Radiant in-floor heating, Humidifier, BOSE (Bluetooth) DVD player, handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee maker, Coffee, Sencha(Tea), Hojicha(Tea), water, Tableware and cutlery
- Toilet seats with a warm water shower, Washing machine with dryer, Tamanohada (shampoo, conditioner, body soap), Soap, Tooth brush, Tooth paste, Razor, Shower cap, Cotton, Towels.
The Hotel’s surroundings - Around the Takasegawa river
There are many popular and local restaurants on Nishi Kiyamachi Street, and Aoi Bukkoji-bashi is located on the street. One of the main streets Kawaramachi Street is a minute away, and Takashimaya Department Store is 2 minutes away. Shijo Street is 3 minutes away, so it is also very convenient to take a train and subway.