AOI HOTEL KYOTO
AOI HOTEL KYOTO 101
Enjoy the change of seasons in Kyoto while looking at the fascinating scenery of the Kamogawa-river.
A big and open terrace near the Kamogawa river, each time offering the guests a new and fascinating scenery. In spring you can see the cherry blossoms, in summer the glistening water and fish, in fall the Higashiyama Mountain colored in red leaves and in winter the white snow.
The neat, clear and simple room provides an exquisite balance of modern and old with designer furniture from Cassina and a traditional folding screen from Edo-period Japan. It is gorgeous, as well as spacious and thus produces a relaxing and loosened atmosphere.
The traditional beauty of Kyoto can also be seen in the delicately decorated Karakami-style sliding doors with which the tatami-style section of this room is equipped.
AOI HOTEL KYOTO
1F 101 Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 4 guest(s)
- Tatami area, Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, River view terrace
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- TV, BOSE (CD, iPod connector), Air conditioner, Humidifier, Washing and drying machine, DVD player, handy smartphone (Free Unlimited International calls & Internet access)
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee maker, Coffee, Sencha(tea), Hojicha(tea), water
- Bath towel, Face towel, Pajamas, Negative ion dryer, Scale
- Tamanohada soap (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap), Soap, Toothbrush, Razor, Cotton / Cotton swab, Shower cap, Slippers
- Free rental
- Trouser presser, Iron, IH
- Extra charge. Please inquire details.
※ As of September 2015 ※ The contents may be changed without notice. Please contact us for details.
The Hotel’s surroundings - Kamogawa river
It is no exaggeration to state that the scenery of the Kamogawa river from Aoi Hotel Kyoto is like a special seat view that even the local townspeople hardly get the chance to enjoy.
There are many Japanese-style restaurants close to the river banks of Kamogawa river, which will built and open up their terraces near the river in summer, but these are never taller than two story buildings.
The time you can spend in these restaurants is also limited; however, at Aoi Hotel Kyoto the guests have this special view all to themselves and can enjoy it as much as they want and whenever they want.