AOI HOTEL KYOTO
AOI HOTEL KYOTO 401
A gorgeous room and terrace with a panoramic view on Higashiyama Mountain.
With its remarkably high ceiling and open space, this room provides you with a luxurious atmosphere and is arranged in a gorgeous way with furniture from Northern Europe, as well as antiques and interior decorations from the Chinese Qing dynasty.
The panoramic view on Higashiyama Mountain from the fourth floor is like a special seat and feels as if you are looking at a folding screen painting of Kyoto.
Reminisce about the old history of Kyoto while viewing the beautiful scenery of Higashiyama Mountain. Enjoy our catering services and leisurely spend your time inside.
This is a special room of which you will not get tired of, even if you spend a long time inside of it.
AOI HOTEL KYOTO
4F 401 Detail
Number of guests： From 1 to 4 guest(s)
- Tatami area, Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, River view terrace
- Internet access
- Broadband wireless internet
- TV, BOSE (CD, iPod connector), Air conditioner, Humidifier, Washing and drying machine, DVD player
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Electric Kettle, Coffee maker, Coffee, Sencha(tea), Hojicha(tea), water
- Bath towel, Face towel, Pajamas, Negative ion dryer, Scale
- Tamanohada soap (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body soap), Soap, Toothbrush, Razor, Cotton / Cotton swab, Shower cap, Slippers
- Free rental
- Trouser presser, Iron, IH
- Extra charge.
Please inquire details.
※ As of February 2015 ※ The contents may be changed without notice. Please contact us for details.
The Hotel’s surroundings - Kamogawa river
It is no exaggeration to state that the scenery of the Kamogawa river from Aoi Hotel Kyoto is like a special seat view that even the local townspeople hardly get the chance to enjoy.
There are many Japanese-style restaurants close to the river banks of Kamogawa river, which will built and open up their terraces near the river in summer, but these are never taller than two story buildings.
The time you can spend in these restaurants is also limited; however, at Aoi Hotel Kyoto the guests have this special view all to themselves and can enjoy it as much as they want and whenever they want.